Video of the Day

LightBlog

Post Top Ad

LightBlog
LightBlog

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Stressed? Train your body and mind to have multiple orgasms

Stressed? Train your body and mind to have multiple orgasms

I bought my first vibrator, a battery-operated turquoise wand with a bulb at the top, when I was 19. Thanks to the internet and an inquisitive mind, I was already well-versed in masturbating, but the concept of orgasms delivered by a plastic wand and AA batteries fascinated me even further. 

While my objective for masturbating was by-and-large pleasure/orgasm, I knew intrinsically about the stress-relieving benefits of the act long before I ever read about them. Besides using my vibrator when I was bored or horny, I'd use it when I wanted to relax or fall asleep a bit easier. 

I've since graduated from that starter toy to options such as LELO's SONA and SORAYA 2. While the toys I'm using have changed, I've maintained masturbating as a way to relieve my stress — at least to let me forget about it for a half hour or so. Read more...

More about Sex And Relationships, Vibrators, Masturbation, Multiple Orgasm, and Culture

from Mashable https://ift.tt/2y36XeC

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Labels

LATEST POST

Labels