Video of the Day

LightBlog

Post Top Ad

LightBlog
LightBlog

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Customer's email exchange with Cards Against Humanity escalates beyond all expectations

TwitterFacebook

If you ask the people behind Cards Against Humanity a question, you'd better be prepared for the answer.

Or in this case, the deliveries. The many, many, glitter-filled letters.

"I just ordered five of your extension packs including the pride pack," Kait Johnson messaged the company recently. "I have a silly question, I really wanted glitter with my pride pack but it was unavailable; is there any way you could send me just a shit ton of glitter?"

She shared the resulting, glorious exchange in a 16-photo strong Facebook album. Read more...

More about Cards Against Humanity, Culture, and Web Culture


from Mashable https://ift.tt/2Arh9Ot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LightBlog

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.

Labels

LATEST POST

Labels